Please note that we are OPEN!!! Now is a time to be vigilant, not panic.
HOWEVER,… as per the directives of the NSW Chief Medical Officer the following rules currently apply for these premises…
- Only essential appointments. This includes both acute and chronic injuries where symptoms may worsen without treatment. It is important that we support the aims of the Public Health Order, which is to limit face-to-face contact unless necessary.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask and sign in via a QR code.
- Wear a facemask on arrival, and through the entirety of your appointment.
- If you have cold or flu like symptoms (including fever, shortness of breath, cough, runny nose, acute respiratory infection), you will need these symptoms to resolve, and be required to have a negative COVID19 test prior to your appointment.
- If you are a healthcare worker who has been in direct care of a patient with a fever (>37.5) AND an acute respiratory infection, you will be required to have a negative COVID19 test prior to your appointment.
Although these orders may seem harsh, they have been put in place as to “support the spirit of the current public health orders and do all possible to help restrict the movement of people and minimize unnecessary contact during the current lockdown”. As stated previously, they are in place as to protect our staff, their families, and our community.
If you have any questions, or need to discuss your treatment options, please feel free to call us on (02) 63631031.